About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Sheryn creates jewellery & hair accessories in a modern style with a strong vintage influence & uses unique finds such as harmonica's, miniature bottles, tiny metal envelopes and interesting charms. Sheryn first started selling her creations in 2010 after a starting a new hobby of making resin pendants lead to a need for them to be sold to help fund her inability to be able to stop purchasing more & more interesting & intriguing things to create unique pieces from. The popularity & encouragement received from strangers, family & friends & her desire to be able to use & share her creative talents lead to the creation of Jaimia Jewellery, (named after her two daughters Jaime & Mia), now Sheryn's creations made with love are available to be shared. Small wholesale inquiries welcome email jaimiajewelry@yahoo.com.au.

CONTACT

View my shop on above tab to purchase items with paypal or items can also currently be found on Madeit.

Click here to find JaimiaJewellery on facebook and click 'like' to follow my page for updates on products, stores or markets I'm attending.

Email me at:
jaimiajewelry@yahoo.com.au

A21 Campaign - Aboishing injustice in 21st Century

Also you may find on here a link to a cause that I have chosen to support. Please check it out or view the video on my post for more info.

A portion of internet sales of my jewelry will be going towards the A21 Campaign (fight for injustice of the human trafficking trade).

About my Pendants

I make my jewellery from my home. All online purchases of my resin & glass pendants will be presented on a gift card with envelope (see pendant example pictures in above slideshow).

The pendants are made from high quality kiln fired glass & some are creatively presented on timber or in resin filled bases. Quality fused fire double plated jewellery supplies are used in creating these in gold, silver plated and some are gun metal coloured. Each pendant comes with a necklace (silver and gold plated necklaces are nickle free).

My favourite designs are made with Japanese paper. This paper has been hand stenciled or printed with traditional Japanese imagery using bright colours and patterns. For any history or art buffs, it appeared during the Edo period (1615–1868), and was traditionally used on craft objects especially dolls and origami.

I also use many other creative designs I find such as Japanese wood block pictures, other artwork, and ... occasionally I find time (something I seriously lack!) to digitally design some pendants myself.

I am also now making jewellery from some other really interesting and intriguing things I've found and have created harmonica pendant necklaces, message in a glass bottles (with envelope charms that actually open!), vintage style penny farthing necklaces... I am officially addicted to creating.

Comments are welcome and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. (jaimiajewelry@yahoo.com.au) I am always looking for more great stores to supply so feel free to ask about wholesale pricing.... or let me know of a store you happen to know of that may suit my products!

Thanks for visiting =)

Sheryn

Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Pendant - Message in a Bottle, Tiny Glass Bottle

Find this 'Message in a Bottle Necklace Charms' on my madeit store too or email me.  This long hanging silver ball chain necklace holds a little silver envelope charm that actually opens and a tiny glass bottle with cork for you to place a mini message of hope, love or what ever you desire, to be kept forever and ever and ever.http://www.madeit.com.au/storecatalog.asp?userid=21441

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this useful content. Online Jewellery Shop is a cheap jewellery store in Melbourne, Australia

    Pendant Necklaces Australia

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

A21